Lamkin Corporation – the original manufacturer of premium golf grips – has partnered with FLAT CAT® Golf to introduce the revolutionary FLAT CAT® Solution™ putter grip featuring a weighted grip technology specifically designed to help golfers who have a “yip” in their stroke.
The FLAT CAT® Solution™ by Lamkin features a unique shape and weighted stainless steel cone technology positioned optimally below the hands to help eliminate the “yips” and smooth out the stroke, allowing golfers at any skill level to improve their putting. This technology creates a smoother, more consistent, pendulum-like stroke and allows the putter to feel heavier and more stable without sacrificing feel.
“I really love the FLAT CAT Solution technology with the added weight built into the grip and placed closest to the club shaft,” said Bob Lamkin, President and CEO of Lamkin. “It is far more than just a grip, it is a putting solution that makes an immediate difference. I nearly gave up playing golf because of my putting problems. Using the weighted technology has renewed my passion for golf… that is a priceless gift!”
The FLAT CAT® Solution™ by Lamkin is designed with FLAT CAT’s patented FLAT 1™ grip technology that squares the hands and arms to the putter face to ensure a square face at impact. Each side of the FLAT CAT grip is in a parallel plane with the putter face, allowing every golfer to establish a personal feel with the face of their putter no matter what their putting style – traditional, left-hand low, saw, claw and more.
“The original FLAT CAT® putter grip was created to help golfers sink more putts, lower scores and enjoy the game more,” said Winston Breeden, CEO, Winston Products. ” The FLAT CAT® Solution™ by Lamkin takes it to the next level and transforms your current putter into a game improvement product that instantly gives you a smoother putting stroke, limits your 3-putts and even gets rid of your “yips” once and for all. We think it’s going to be a true game changer.”
In tests with SAM PuttLab, the world’s leading putting analysis system, the FLAT CAT® Solution™ was the only option that visibly, significantly and dramatically smoothed and improved the putting stokes of golfers suffering from the “yips”.
The FLAT CAT technology was developed in consultation with PGA Professional Mike Heisterkamp and longtime Whistling Straits and Pinehurst professional caddy Charlie Spain. FLAT CAT GOLF is owned by Make’em All, LLC, a division of Winston Products LLC. For more information visit www.FLATCATGOLF.com.
Lamkin offers a variety of performance-inspired grips including the Z5, UTx, Crossline, Wrap-Tech and R.E.L. ACE. The company’s trusted products are played by PGA Tour superstars Justin Rose, Brandt Snedeker and many others. Lamkin products are unrivaled in quality thanks to world-class engineering, premium materials and handcrafted, repeatable production techniques.
About Winston Products
About Lamkin Grips
April 12, 2017
Lamkin Grips and Flat Cat Golf Introduce Flat Cat Solution Putter Grip
- EXPANDED COVERAGE: Practice Facility Architecture & Design
- Callaway Announces X Forged Irons and Apex Muscleback Irons
- Acushnet Holdings Corp. Announces Retirement of Wally Uihlein
- Project X EvenFlow Shafts Now Available
- Callaway Golf Announces Epic Star
- Titleist Introduces New 818 Hybrids
- TaylorMade Golf Company Reveals M CGB Irons
- Titleist Introduces New 718 Irons
- Callaway Golf Partners With San Diego Padres for The Links at Petco Park
- TaylorMade Golf Company Expands P700-Series Irons Lineup with Introduction of P790
- SkyGolf Introduces The SkyPro, New Swing Analyzer And Training Tool
- Bob Salera: Offer Local Teams Practice Opportunities
- Jack Thomsen: Utilize Circular Mats and Variable Lies
- Bruce Fleming: Develop A Frequent User Program
- Total Driving Range Solutions Launches Service to Help Driving Range Facilities