- Grass Tees (55)
- Bays with Mats (31)
- Accurate Yardage Measurements on Tees to Targets
- Short Game Practice Area
- Grass Putting Green
- Covered Areas
- Miniature Golf Course (18)
- Heated Bays (6)
- Golf Shop (1,100 Sq. Ft.)
- Ball Flight Monitor
Type of Range Targets:
- Built-up Greens
- 9 Target nets of varying sizes at intervals from 20 to 60 yards.
- An attractive background of trees for alignment practice and golf shot viewing.
- Yardage signs erected during the winter season
Number of PGA Professionals: 5
Clubfitting services provided.
Number of range balls dispensed on range per year: 2,700,000
Number of range balls in inventory: 24,000
New balls are acquired: Once per year
Best range promotion: The “Big Hitters Club” has continued to be the biggest range promotion success story. A customer pays $200 to join and receives a pre-paid card loaded with $300 in value that can be used towards range practice, the short game area, or par 3 course fees. Over the past 5 seasons, had over 100 golfers per year take advantage of the club.
- Hosted the weekly Dupage Ame Church youth clinics on Saturday mornings which averaged 12 minority youth golfers each week.
- Kids Play Free Mondays on the par 3 course.
- Hosted two IL Jr Golf Assn Youth Development Tournaments on the par 3 course this year with 80 participants.
- Increased the relaxed- scoring Wednesday Junior League to 51 golfers this year over the ten-week summer season. In 2014- formed the first PGA Jr League Team, with 12 team members, which suprisingly went undefeated in league play.
- Began the first summer Ladies Evening Golf League, The Society Girls, which had 21 participants for a ten -week season.