- Grass Tees (20)
- Bays with Mats (33)
- Accurate Yardage Measurements on Tees to Targets
- Short Game Practice Area
- Lighting for Night Use
- Synthetic Putting Green
- Grass Putting Green
- Covered Areas
- Miniature Golf Course (18 holes)
- Heated Bays (9)
- Golf Shop (1,300 q. Ft.)
- Food & Beverage
- Ball Flight Monitor
- Outdoor patio with seating for over 100 guests with a picnic area
Type of Range Targets:
- Built-up Greens
- Fairway Cuts
Number of PGA Professionals: 2
Clubfitting services provided.
Number of range balls dispensed on range per year: 2,380,877
Number of range balls in inventory: Around 40,000
New balls are acquired: 3 times per year
Best range promotion: BOGO on any large or jumbo buckets of golf balls on Tuesdays. This has been an excellent way to get people on one of the slower days in the door. It has gone from one of the slowest days to now the busiest on the range.
Special programs: Very involved with the community.
- A blow up net that is taken to many different festivals in the Northern Kentucky/ Cincinnati area. Some of the different festivals volunteered at are Cincy Cinco, Sausage Festival, Boone County Health Fair.
- Teach gym classes at around 10 different grade and middle schools in the area during the winter months.
- With Boone County we teach after school programs for kids to introduce them to the game of golf.
- Teamed up with the local YMCA and a class every month for kids on Saturdays.
- Local independent baseall league team (Florence Freedom) that have teamed up with and have taken the net to for kids to come hit balls and get beginning instruction.