- Grass Tees (Can accommodate 40 guests on the Front Practice Tee. There are also 12 tees for lessons. There is a full practice area on the opposite side for our Tour Professionals)
- Bays with Mats (Two covered bays for instruction and club fitting and 30 tee stations on synthetic turf)
- Accurate Yardage Measurements on Tees to Targets
- Short Game Practice Area
- Grass Putting Green
- Golf Shop (3,200 Sq. Ft)
- Food & Beverage
- Indoor Simulator
- Ball Flight Monitor
Type of Range Targets:
- Built-up Greens
- Fairway Cuts
Number of PGA Professionals: 3
Clubfitting services provided.
Number of range balls dispensed on range per year: 3,000,000-4,000,000
Number of range balls in inventory: 20,000-30,000
New balls are acquired: 4 times per year
Best range promotion: Host multiple demo days per year. These are from the Core Vendors. Titleist, Taylormade, Callaway, Nike, and Ping. This allows members / guests to try the latest products and utilize the facility.
- Host two very special clinics for Juniors with special needs
- Host a Summer camp for juniors with Autism, Supporting HEAL (Healing Every Autistic Life)
- Host juniors from Special Olympics. Giving these Juniors a chance to enjoy this great game and growing the game of golf at the same time
- Host an area wide junior clinic once a year for 600 5th grade students in the St. John’s County, hosted by guest instructor Dennis Walters.