- Grass Tees (5)
- Bays with Mats (25)
- Accurate Yardage Measurements on Tees to Targets
- Short Game Practice Area
- Grass Putting Green
- Covered Areas
- Golf Shop (2,500 Sq. Ft.)
- Indoor Simulator
- Ball Flight Monitor
Type of Range Targets:
- Built-up Greens
- Grass Bunkers
Number of PGA Professionals: 5
Number of LPGA Professionals: 1
Clubfitting services provided.
Number of range balls dispensed on range per year: 4,000,000
Number of range balls in inventory: 10,000
New balls are acquired: Quarterly
Best range promotion: – Stephanie Bress, our LPGA Golf Professional, hosts a ‘Fore Forty Five” ladies clinic every other Thursday at 4:45 pm. The participants have a 30 minute clinic followed by a nine hole scramble. Afterwards, they are invited back to the White Oak Grille where they are offered happy hour pricing for the evening.
– Our members host several corporate clinics throughout the year that incorporate visits from PGA TOUR professionals.
– Last year during the holidays, we ran a “Holiday Golf Instruction Special.” With this special, members were able to purchase three hours of instruction for the price of two. This was pivotal during the winter months and early spring which allowed us to bring in extra revenue during slower months.
– Area wide junior clinic
– The First Tee of Montgomery County
– Birdies for the Brave
– Clinic with Howard University
– Host Georgetown University Golf Team