The Grand Golf Club
5200 Grand Del Mar Way
San Diego, California 92130
- Grass Tees (50)
- Accurate Yardage Measurements on Tees to Targets
- Short Game Practice Area
- Grass Putting Green
- Covered Areas
- Golf Shop (1,250 Sq. Ft.)
- Ball Flight Monitor
- FlagD GPS yardage screens on every bag stand
- Multiple rooms for video analysis
Type of Range Targets:
- Built-up Greens
- Fairway Cuts
- We turn the range into a par 3 course in the summer months one day per week
Number of PGA Professional Instructors: 8
Clubfitting services provided.
Total number of visits to range per year: 40,000
Number of range balls dispensed on range per year: 400,000
Number of range balls in inventory: 15,000
New balls are acquired: Four times per year
Best range promotion: We have turned the range into a Par 3 course in the summer. We actually have a course record and the professional staff plays with the juniors, ladies and other members.
Special programs: Every two months we do a clinic for the Wounded Warriors and they go out to play after our clinic.