StonyCreek Golf Club
11800 East 166th Street
Noblesville, Indiana 46060
- Grass Tees (30+)
- Accurate Yardage Measurements on Tees to Targets
- Short Game Practice Area
- Grass Putting Green
- Golf Shop (2,500 Sq. Ft.)
- Food & Beverage
Type of Range Targets:
- Built-up Greens
- 4 Movable Sonix Targets
Number of PGA Professional Instructors: 2
Clubfitting services provided.
Total number of visits to range per year: 12,500+
Number of range balls dispensed on range per year: 1,000,000+
Number of range balls in inventory: 20,000
New balls are acquired: Annually
Best range promotion: The best range promotion we run is our e-Key program where people can purchase a bulk amount of range balls without having to have a large amount of tokens. The fob goes on their keychain and people are very fond of the ease of the program. We also ran a promotion last October for a free season range pass for all season golf passes purchased in October o f 2017 for the 2018 season. That promo video is in the video section below.
We work very closely with the local community when it comes to junior golf:
- Golf professionals took over the Noblesville Middle School golf team when the school corporation cancelled the program 5 years ago.
- Host the Fishers Middle School girls, Hamilton Heights Middle School, and the Hamilton Southeastern High School girls teams.
- 2 PGA Junior League Golf Teams
- Community Days- partner with local organizations and give them a percentage of the revenue for a certain time period, usually over a specific weekend.
- The past 2 seasons we have done a Family Day through the local YMCA that included free golf clinics throughout the afternoon and free golf on the par 3 course as well as some other family activities(face painting, cookout, soccer clinics, carnival type games, etc…)
- We also work with the local school corporations and have the kids from the HBM Limitless program out to the course. The HBM
Vocational training and education program helps students with significant disabilities gain vocational experiences outside of the school setting. It is a work experience and education program that allows students the opportunity to gain “real World” on the job training. They not only learn how to recreate at the golf course, we talk about what it is like to work in the golf industry.