StonyCreek Golf Club
Bill Van Valer, General Manager
11800 East 166th Streeet
Noblesville, Indiana 46060
- Grass Tees (30+)
- Accurate Yardage Measurements on Tees to Targets
- Short Game Practice Area
- Grass Putting Green
- Golf Shop (2,500 Sq. Ft.)
- Food & Beverage
- Indoor Simulator
Type of Range Targets:
- Built-up Greens
- Fairway Cuts
Number of PGA Professionals: 2
Clubfitting services provided.
Number of range balls dispensed on range per year: 1,000,000+
Number of range balls in inventory: 20,000
New balls are acquired: Annually
Best range promotion: The eRange ekey system gave the customers discounts for volume purchases of range tokens. But this year the same technology was used of the ekey to sell a “warm up” pass. This allowed all of the members to purchase a pass that would give them 1 small bucket (35 balls) per day that they could use to warm up before their round. What happened was the members starting hitting more balls on the range. People who only used to warm up with a couple balls before their round began coming almost daily to hit their small bucket, and then some more.
Special programs: Work very closely with the community when it comes to junior golf.
- Golf professionals took over the Noblesville Middle School golf team when the school corporation cancelled the program 4 years ago.
- Host the Fishers Middle School girls, Hamilton Heights Middle School, and the Hamilton Southeastern High School girls teams.
- PGA Junior League Golf Team
- Community Days- partner with local organizations and give them a percentage of the revenue for a certain time period, usually over a specific weekend.
- The past 2 seasons we have done a Family Day through the local YMCA that included free golf clinics throughout the afternoon and free golf on the par 3 course as well as some other family activities(face painting, cookout, soccer clinics, carnival type games, etc…)