Perche Creek Golf Club
5500 W. Van Horn Tavern Rd.
Columbia, Missouri 65203
- Grass Tees (up to 80)
- Bays with Mats (20)
- Accurate Yardage Measurements on Tees to Targets
- Short Game Practice Area
- Lighting for Night Use
- Grass Putting Green
- Covered Areas
- Miniature Golf Course (18 holes)
- Golf Shop (2,500 Sq. Ft.)
- Food & Beverage
- Ball Flight Monitor
- Go-Karts (slick-track)
- Batting Cages
- 18-hole lighted Par-3 golf course
Type of Range Targets:
- Built-up Greens
- Water Hazards
- Metal tubs for short targets from 50-80 yards. They are very popular and have been a great success.
- 4’x8′ signs with manufacturers logos. These are big visible targets from 100-300 yards at 50 yard increments and charge $750 annually in free equipment for the sign.
Number of PGA Professionals: 3
Clubfitting services provided.
Number of range balls dispensed on range per year: Approx. 3,000,000
Number of range balls in inventory: 60,000
New balls are acquired: Every year
Best range promotion: Because we are in an active flood plain, we have to be careful we don’t create a promotion that we can’t deliver. Due to that fact, we rarely discount our range balls, except for some select coupons in the late summer (our hot and dry season).
- The demo days are always well attended and have been successful for both sales and the manufacturers.
- With several teachers on staff- walk the line once a week for a few hours giving free lessons and advice. The customers appreciate the service and many will purchase follow up lessons, making the effort a win/win.
- Believe that the key to a sustainable golf business is constantly creating new players. Once a new golfer is created, a great facility is there to help them get started and improve. This is also a way to maximize the revenue on the range, golf course and pro-shop.