Please indicate past awards won/recognitions:
Other (Indicate specific awards below in 3-a)
Other awards won:
2008 Dixie PGA Junior Golf Leader of the Year award 2013 U.S. Kids Golf Top 50 Junior Golf Instructors in the Country award 2017 Georgia PGA Player Development award 2019 East Chapter Youth Development award
Total number of individual lessons given per year:
Total number of individual clinics given per year:
Please indicate any Growth of the Game initiatives your facility/academy has launched over the past year (please give specifics on such programs):
* Weekday and weekend junior golf semester classes
* Partnered with the 100 Black Men of Savannah to provide a 12-week class for at risk kids
* Golf Classes at local private school
* Women’s Beginner Golf class called Par-Tee which is offered twice a year
* Second level to the Par-Tee; just had 1st graduates
* Monthly event for Par-Tee students to socialize and play golf together
Adult Beginner events
* free intro to golf class offered multiple times a year
Please share any programming you have made to keep your customers & students engaged:
1. Every month, I offer a free clinic to all my current and existing students. Just register and come to improve on the month’s topic.
2. Uschedule has a feature that sends an email to a student that has not taken a lesson at 60 & 90 days that is auto generated. I utilize this campaign as a reminder.
3. Weekly ezine – every week, all my students receive two emails. First email gives an overview of the upcoming events and/or specials at the course. Second, is a themed email on a particular subject with tips or practice drills.
4. Operation 36 – utilizing the Op36 app to track students progress and practice, bi-weekly tournaments, and communication with groups.