Golf Performance Institute of Toledo LLC “The Golf PIT”
1610 Market Place Drive
Maumee, Ohio 43537
- Grass Tees (75 grass tee spaces – 200 yard wide and 30 yard deep grass tee)
- Bays with Mats (25)
- Accurate Yardage Measurements on Tees to Targets
- Short Game Practice Area
- Lighting for Night Use
- Grass Putting Green
- Covered Areas
- Miniature Golf Course (18 holes)
- Heated Bays (25)
- Golf Shop (2,500 Sq. Ft.)
- Food & Beverage
- Indoor Simulator
- Ball Flight Monitor
- Batting cages, nr soccer, indoor volleyball, outdoor “beach” volleyball
- Executive golf course (6 holes ranging from 60 to 120 yards long)
Type of Range Targets:
- Built-up Greens
- Fairway Cuts
- Wedge targets (4′ X 4′) colored boards that are spread 10 yards apart from 20 yards to 100 yards
Number of PGA Professionals: 6
Clubfitting services provided.
Number of range balls dispensed on range per year: 2,500,000+
Number of range balls in inventory: 75,000
New balls are acquired: Quarterly (add 50 dozen new range balls each week to our inventory)
Best range promotion: Offer a discount card called a “PIT PASS”; there is a graduated discount depending what a customer spends.
- Site for the FIRST TEE
- Offer a FREE “CLUBS FOR KIDS” clinic using the old fitting clubs to fit kids and give them the club and golf clinic to get them started in golf.
- The Golf PIT also resurrected the once successful “Junior High Golf Tour” that is for 5th – 8th grade kids. Play seven straight Fridays in September and October and offer Thursday golf clinics for the participants.