East Potomac Golf Course
972 Ohio Dr SW
Washington, District of Columbia 20024
- Grass Tees (3)
- Bays with Mats (100)
- Accurate Yardage Measurements on Tees to Targets
- Short Game Practice Area
- Lighting for Night Use
- Synthetic Putting Green
- Grass Putting Green
- Covered Areas
- Miniature Golf Course (18 holes)
- Heated Bays (26)
- Golf Shop (1,000 Sq. Ft.)
- Food & Beverage
- Indoor Simulator
- Ball Flight Monitor
Type of Range Targets:
- Built-up Greens
Number of PGA Professionals: 6
Clubfitting services provided.
Number of range balls dispensed on range per year: 13,000,000
Number of range balls in inventory:120,000
New balls are acquired: Twice per year
Best range promotion: East Potomac Golf Course gives Rewards Members points back on every purchase made at the range which allows them to earn points to use towards future range purchases at a discounted price or for free. Also offered is a Free Supervised Practice Days twice a week in dedicated areas at the range open to all Group Lesson students who are looking for additional help. East Potomac hosts a weekly young professionals Driving Range Social event welcoming new young golfers to the range and offers an $8 package deal for a range token and a beer.
- The First Tee of Washington, DC is a District of Columbia 501(c)(3) corporation, Tax ID # 52-2195691. The First Tee of Washington, DC is a local chapter of The First Tee under the auspices of the World Golf Foundation that uses East Potomac as their DC home base. They operate out of our facility and run their non-profit programs on our courses. – East Potomac annually hosts the Paul Berry “Get Hooked on Golf” program for DC Public School students.
- East Potomac partners with PGA of America, Middle Atlantic Region and hosts Play Golf America Day welcoming over 400 guests each year. – East Potomac partners with LPGA for regular events and programs such as: — The Executive Women’s Golf Association, Metro Washington, DC Chapter in partnership with East Potomac annually hosts a Women’s Golf Month Networking Reception celebrating Women’s Golf that is free and open to the public. It hosts over 400 guests each year. Guests include LPGA girls and First Tee Students.
- East Potomac is an Audubon International Certified Member