Eagle Hills Golf Course
The Club at Old Hawthorne
510 Eagle Hills Drive
Papillion, Nebraska 68113
- Grass Tees (There are two grass tee areas, the main tee is 40 yards deep and 115 yards wide providing over 43,000 square feet of teeing area. On a daily basis there are 37-40 separate teeing areas marked. In addition our south tee area offers 25 additional teeing areas on over 5,400 square feet of tee area.)
- Accurate Yardage Measurements on Tees to Targets
- Short Game Practice Area
- Lighting for Night Use
- Grass Putting Green
- Golf Shop (750 sq. ft.)
- Food & Beverage
- Indoor Simulator
- Ball Flight Monitor
Type of Range Targets:
- Fairway Cuts
- Nine 4′ X 4′ movable painted plywood targets. These targets are used for our Trackman 6-shot challenge, Trackman Combine as well as for many of our clinics and Junior Golf Camps.
Number of PGA Professional Instructors: 1
Clubfitting services provided.
Total number of visits to range per year: 21,280
Number of range balls dispensed on range per year: 1,728,600
Number of range balls in inventory: 11,000
New balls are acquired: Three times per year
Best range promotion:
Here at Eagle Hills not only do we have a driving range, a practice putting green, and a short-game practice area but we also have a three-hole Academy Course as part of our 26 acre practice area. One or our objective for 2019 was to get more people playing golf not simply hitting balls. We felt the Academy Course provided players that opportunity. Here’s the promotion: For $8 to walk and $14 to ride play our 3-Hole Academy Course for as long as you want that day. If a player purchased an annual range or golf pass we included access to the Academy Course for free. This season 1,898 players have teed off on the Academy Course, a 13% increase. (If we include the participants of PGA HOPE, First Tee, Junior Golf Camps etc. the number grows to well over 3,500.) This promotion has helped to drive up all revenue sources throughout the facility as it has brought more people more often to Eagle Hills. In the evenings after work not only is our range busy so is the Academy Course now. Couples, families, individuals can now again enjoy getting out on the course and playing golf any time of day with what ever time they have for a modest price.
1. Host Facility for The First Tee, this year Eagle Hills had over 100 First Tee participants
2. Host Facility for PGA HOPE, Mark Baumann, PGA is the program’s lead instructor, Eagle Hills has welcomed 33 Vets in 2018 and 2019
3. Eagle Hills is a team sponsor of the Storm Chasers (AAA Baseball Club of the Kansas City royals) and does golf promotions at games.
Stormy, the team mascot comes to Eagle Hills during our Junior Golf Camps.
4. Paula Creamer will be coming to Eagle Hills in September for a private community promotional event
5. In 2019 Eagle Hills will have hosted over 120 community charity events providing golf, prizes and F&B to over 13,000 players from the
6. Seven high school golf teams (4 girls and 3 boys) use Eagle Hills as their home course and utilize both indoor and outdoor practice facilities
7. Bellevue University’s Men’s and Women’s golf teams utilize both the indoor and outdoor practice facilities at Eagle Hills
8. Mark Baumann, PGA has worked teaching and playing golf with Special Olympic participants.