Eagle Hills Golf Course
501 Eagle Hills Drive
Papillion, Nebraska 68113
- Grass Tees (There are two grass tee areas, the main tee is 40 yards deep and 115 yards wide providing over 43,000 square feet of teeing area. 37-40 separate teeing areas marked. South tee area offers 25 additional teeing areas on over 5,400 sq. ft. of tee area.)
- Accurate Yardage Measurements on Tees to Targets
- Short Game Practice Area
- Lighting for Night Use
- Grass Putting Green
- Golf Shop (750 Sq. Ft.)
- Food & Beverage
- Ball Flight Monitor
- Three Indoor Hitting Cages (November-March)
- Private Party room with Seating for 70-80
- Main Seating Area for 90-100
- Outdoor Patio Seating Overlooking the Practice Area and Golf Course for 30
Type of Range Targets:
- Fairway Cuts
- Nine 4 x 4′ Movable Painted Plywood Targets (used for the TrackMan Combine, TrackMan 6-Shot Challenge, as well as for many of our clinics)
Number of PGA Professional Instructors: 1
Clubfitting services provided.
Total number of visits to range per year: 19,000
Number of range balls dispensed on range per year: 1,440,000
Number of range balls in inventory: 8,000-9,000
New balls are acquired: Twice per year
Best range promotion: Our best range promotion for the second year in a row is our Unlimited Indoor/Outdoor Range Pass. Near the end of October we remove most all the tables and chairs from our central seating area and install three 10×10 hitting cages. Two are setup complete with 55″ TV monitors and ES14 launch monitors while the other cage is equipped with Trackman, BodiTrak, MySwing and video cameras. In addition we have five different putting mats that make up a 5 hole putting course. The cages and mats stay up for 5 months. We have two promotions: 1) Now with the purchase of an Annual Range Pass the golfer also receives complete access to our indoor practice are at no additional charge. Sales of annual range passes were up nearly 200% in 2018. Promotion 2) is for the five month period November-March, $159 for the entire period or $39 per month. From November 2017-March 2018 lesson revenues were up $5,000 or 150%, club fitting and sales were up 300% or $4,000, and promotion #2 sales were up $1,700 over the same period one year earlier. On average we saw 10 people per day pay to come to hit balls, putt, get a lesson, have something to drink, or work with technology during this 5-month period. Many of the players we would see 3-4 times per week. All in all, we experienced over 1,500 customer interactions. We even had someone rent the space for a 40th birthday party! This by far has been our best range promotion ever and are getting ready to begin offering it again this fall.
PGA HOPE Eagle Hills is the host facility for the Nebraska Section’s PGA HOPE program, Mark Baumann, PGA is the lead instructor.
Eagle Hill s is a team sponsor of the Omaha Storm Chasers (AAA Baseball of KC Royals) and does golf promotions at games.
Six high school golf teams use Eagle Hills as their home course and practice facility.
Bellevue University’s Men’s and Women’s golf teams practice at Eagle Hills.
Eagle hosts over 60 community charity events per year providing golf and F &B to over 6,500 players from the surrounding area.