Dulles Golf Center & Sports Park, LLC
21593 Jesse Ct.
Dulles, VA 20166
- Grass Tees (10 Grass tees in Designated Short Game area)
- Bays with Mats (42 + “On-Range Video Studio”, 23 stations are Power Tee)
- Accurate Yardage Measurements on Tees to Targets
- Short Game Practice Area
- Lighting for Night Use
- Synthetic Putting Green
- Covered Areas
- Miniature Golf Course (18 holes)
- Heated Bays (14 including “On-Range Video Studio”)
- Golf Shop (500 Sq. Ft.)
- Food & Beverage
- 10 Batting Cages (softball & baseball)
- 4 Pavilion Areas for Company Events, Private Parties, Team Building Events & Birthday Parties
- 3 Horseshoe Pits
- Range Game Skills Test for practice and competition.
- 3 Sand Beach Volleyball Courts for leagues and instruction
- 2 Basketball Courts
- 23 Power Tee Automated Hitting Stations
- Ball Flight Monitor
- Other entertainment add-ons for events such as catering, inflatables, rides, ponies, face painter and caricature artists, etc.
Type of Range Targets:
- Built-up Greens
- Yardage Signs
- Short Game Wedge Distance Pylons
- Basket Net Targets
- Painted Telephone Netting Poles designating fairway width
Number of PGA Professionals: 4 PGA Professionals, 1 PGA Apprentice Professional
Clubfitting services provided.
Number of range balls dispensed on range per year: 5,000,000+
Number of range balls in inventory: 65,000-70,000
New balls are acquired: 3 times per year, largest purchase in Spring
Best range promotion:
We have continued our Dulles Golf Club, where Erange Key purchasers and Golf Academy students receive discounts on merchandise, lessons, and at partner golf facilities, businesses, and restaurants. Our more popular promotional events are our Father’s Day and Mother’s Day offering free buckets of balls, rounds of mini golf, and batting cage tokens to moms and dads on those days. Our Golf Professionals are here during that time on the tee line offering swing tips and interacting with the customers.
We provide Family Fun Day Certificates and Savings Books as donations, silent auction items as fundraiser for schools and local charities. We continue to offer everyone the opportunity to host a fundraising event at Dulles Golf Center where 30-50% of all proceeds go directly to the charity or school PTA. We also donated a % of our revenues throughout an entire month to the Children’s Inn at NIH and American Red Cross, which benefited the victims of Hurricane Harvey. We hosted a huge charity event for American Cancer Society in August and raised money. In October we are hosting a mini golf tournament and all proceeds go to a local charity.