- Grass Tees (20)
- Bays with Mats (25)
- Accurate Yardage Measurements on Tees to Targets
- Short Game Practice Area
- Lighting for Night Use
- Grass Putting Green
- Covered Areas
- Golf Shop (800 sq. ft.)
- Food & Beverage
Type of Range Targets:
- Target greens mowed out in the range
- Target poles/markers in addition to flags
Number of PGA Professional Instructors: 1
Clubfitting services provided.
Total number of visits to range per year: 32,000
Number of range balls dispensed on range per year: 2.5M
Number of range balls in inventory: 30,000
New balls are acquired: annually
Best range promotion:
Our twilight range bucket special (half-priced buckets after 7 p.m.) generated more than $8,000 in revenue.
Hosted several youth groups throuhout 2019 – predominately inner-city, underprivledged. Intro to golf programming at little or no cost.
Hosted the “Next 100” in 2018- a community celebration of 100 years of public golf for Portland Parks & Recreation. 250 attendees
Participated in the Cully Park grand opening in 2018 – Portland Parks & Recreation new park facility near Colwood. Offered intro to golf tips at the event, hosted by one of our golf professionals.
Offered our site free of charge for the Multnomah County Drainage District to host their annual Explorando event – community event focused on watershed conservation and education. 250 attendees.
– Portland Parks & Recreation NE Bike Ride in 2017 – Colwood was a stopping/gathering point along the Columbia corridor. A short presentation was conducted in our outdoor event center. 100 bikers.
– Hosted a “movie in the park” neighborhood event in the summer of 2015. Invited residents to the property to watch Happy Gilmore – movie set up on the driving range. 200 attendees