- Bays with Mats (58 bays including 15 that are dual left/right hand hitting)
- Grass Tees (10)
- Accurate Yardage Measurements on Tees to Targets
- Short Game Practice Area
- Lighting for Night Use
- Synthetic Putting Green
- Grass Putting Green
- Golf Shop (2,500 Sq. Ft. golf shop plus additional building on tee line for custom clubfitting)
- Ball Flight Monitor
Type of Range Targets:
- Built-up Greens
- Bulls-eye targets
Number of PGA Professionals: 5
Number of LPGA Professionals: 4
Clubfitting services provided.
Number of range balls dispensed on range per year: 6,254,489
Number of range balls in inventory: 25,000
New balls are acquired: Every other month
Best range promotion: Several times last year we promoted our “festive and fun” seasonal targets that featured unique displays. We found people enjoy hitting at interesting targets and are more likely to purchase additional range balls if the targets are entertaining. Our team created a “fall” scene on the driving range with pumpkins, hay bales, witches and scarecrows at various distances. In February, they created targets with giant hearts and cupids, and in March we did a St. Patrick’s Day display with shamrocks and leprechauns. We routinely received positive feedback from customers about our range target décor. We plan to bring them all back this year and add more.
Every year we host several events to support local and national charities, which include the following:
– Blood Drive in May for the American Red Cross
– Food Drive in December for the San Diego Food Bank
– We donated a portion of our bucket sales to a local breast cancer research organization during the month of October
Additionally, we routinely donate hundreds of gift cards and range buckets to the North County Junior Golf Association, Special Olympics, and local school and nonprofit fundraising events.