Bolingbrook Golf Club
2001 Rodeo Drive
Bolingbrook, Illinois 60490
- Grass Tees (70)
- 36 Bays with Mats
- Accurate Yardage Measurements on Tees to Targets
- Short Game Practice Area
- Lighting for Night Use
- Grass Putting Green
- Golf Shop (2,200 Sq. Ft.)
- Food & Beverage
- Indoor Simulator
- Ball Flight Monitor
- Tour-quality club fitting center, “The Cleveland Golf Tour Experience”
Type of Range Targets:
- Flags Bunkers
- Built-up Greens
- Fairway Cuts
Number of PGA Professionals: 2
Clubfitting services provided.
Number of range balls dispensed on range per year: 1,250,000
Number of range balls in inventory: 30,000
New balls are acquired: Every year
Best range promotion: A daily deal clinic was ran through Groupon. Five 1-hr group clinics for $79. There were 100 pre-scheduled clinics to accommodate participants and have had every clinic nearly filled. The program generated $13,000 in instruction revenue and $6,000 in range revenue. The program also led to over 20 private, individual lessons for the instructors.
- Tee It Up FORE Kids – Similar to the Hook a Kid on Golf program, this is a program run through the DuPage Township and features 4 separate clinics of 25 juniors. Each participant receives a set of clubs, a cap, an awards pizza party and a complimentary driving range membership for the remainder of the current season.
- PGA Junior League – Solicited local businesses to sponsor our PGA Junior League which helped provide golf balls, additional instruction and a season-ending event for the participants.
- Donate clubfitting and golf instruction to non-profit golf outings.
- Complimentary Junior Golf Open House – Hosted 2 complimentary events in the early spring which featured indoor golf, speed golf, a bounce house, popcorn, movie and golf instruction. This event was to gear up kids for the 2014 season and promote our junior program. Between both open house events, we saw a total of 125 kids in attendance.