Bighorn Golf Club
255 Palowet Drive
Palm Desert, California 92260
- Grass Tees (2)
- Accurate Yardage Measurements on Tees to Targets
- Short Game Practice Area
- Grass Putting Green
- Covered Areas
- Golf Shop (1500 sq. ft.)
- Ball Flight Monitor
- One-bay golf learning center that features and indoor-to-outdoor hitting bay. This bay includes a 4 camera HD V1 system, TrackMan 4 launch monitor, Science and Motion PuttLab and fitting equipment from 8 major club manufacturers.
Type of Range Targets:
- Built-up Greens
- Fairway Cuts
Number of PGA Professional Instructors: 3
Clubfitting services provided.
Total number of visits to range per year: 42000
Number of range balls dispensed on range per year: 3,700,000
Number of range balls in inventory: 1600 dozen
New balls are acquired: 2 times per year
Best range promotion:
We cater to all segments of our membership with activities and programs at the golf range throughout the year. These activities and programs include: structured practice, short game schools, Aim Point green reading clinics, free golf club and set evaluations, corporate clinics, a multi-vendor demo day with 80+ vendors, weekly demo days, a snow day where we have toboggan runs, have bouncy houses and other activities for kids, as well as catering and BBQ’s.
BIGHORN Golf Club Charities offers three highly visible charitable programs:
- BIGHORN Cares funds specific projects by local non-profit organizations which demonstrate a need and are making a real difference in the community. It is supported by member contributions, 100% of which are passed through to qualified local non-profits. Each year dozens of them receive up to $25,000.
- BIGHORN BAM has successfully raised $7.5 million for breast cancer equipment and transportation services at Eisenhower Lucy Curci Cancer Center as well as financial support services through The Pendleton Foundation. Donations are received through a series of fundraisers held throughout the year.
- BIGHORN Scholarship Program has gifted over 500 community college, 4-year University and Graduate scholarships. Donations are received from BIGHORN Members who are focused on funding education.
BIGHORN’s Philanthropic efforts to date:
Eisenhower Medical Center……….$45 million
Scripps Medical Center……………..$45 million
BIGHORN Behind A Miracle’s (BAM) Fight Against Breast Cancer………..$7.5 million
BIGHORN Cares……………………..$2.239 million to 232 non-profits
Hurricane Katrina Victims …………$1.5 million