BIGHORN Golf Club
Palm Desert, California 92260
- Grass Tees (Two double-ended driving ranges with all grass tees)
- Bays with Mats (1)
- Short Game Practice Area
- Grass Putting Green
- Covered Areas
- Golf Shop (1,450 Sq. Ft.)
- Heated Bays (1)
- Ball Flight Monitor
- Teaching and Fitting Studio
Type of Range Targets:
- Built-up Greens
- Fairway Cuts
Number of PGA Professional Instructors: 2
Clubfitting services provided.
Total number of visits to range per year: 42,000
Number of range balls dispensed on range per year: 3,700,000
Number of range balls in inventory: 19,200
New balls are acquired: twice per year
Best range promotion: New this year, we offered free 10 minute swing evaluations using both TrackMan and our 4-camera HD V1 system. We allowed students to look at the inter-workings of their swings in these brief sessions. These sessions lead to increase in lessons for all of our instructors.
Special programs: BIGHORN Golf Club Charities has three highly visible charitable programs:
- BIGHORN Cares funds specific projects by local non-profit organizations which demonstrate a need and are making a real difference in the community. It is supported by member contributions, 100% of which are passed through to qualified local non-profits. Each year dozens of them receive up to $25,000.
- BIGHORN BAM has successfully raised $7.5 million for breast cancer equipment and transportation services at Eisenhower Lucy Curci Cancer Center as well as financial support services through The Pendleton Foundation. Donations are received through a series of fundraisers held throughout the year.
- BIGHORN Scholarship Program has gifted over 500 community college, 4-year University and Graduate scholarships. Donations are received from BIGHORN Members who are focused on funding education.