- 2 Story Covered Driving Range with Mats (20 Bays) Powert by Toptracer
- 4 Indoor Full Swing Golf Simulators/Topgolf Swing Suites
- Accurate Yardage Measurements from Tees to Targets
- Lighting for Night Use
- Indoor Synthetic Putting Green
- Covered Patio Seating
- Heated Bays (20)
- Golf Shop (3,500 sq. ft.)
- Full Bar
- Luxury Seating
- Ball Tracking Technology
Type of Range Targets:
- Built-in Greens
- Synthetic Turf with Colored Synthetic Targets (The targets vary in size and distance within the Toptracer system)
Number of PGA Professional Instructors: 1
Number of LPGA Professional Instructors: 2
Clubfitting and Club Repair services provided.
Total number of visits to range per year: 60,000
Number of range balls in inventory: 25,000
New balls are acquired: 6 months
Best range promotion:
The best range promotion was around an event we did on October called “Golftoberfest”. We had Octoberfest beer vendors serving beer and Octoberfest foods like Brats, Turkey Legs and Pretzles. We also had live music and created a beer garden as well. We did a long drive contest and closest to the hole which we gave out tickets to the PGA Championship as well.
We are involved in several non profits and charity organizations in the area. We have partnered with the American Cancer Society, CASA, SETX Food bank just to name a few. We did non-profit nights once a month and we would partner with a nonprofit. The goal is to raise money for a non-profit while having fun. We would donate a percentage back based on the gross revenue that night.