The Putting Arc
The Putting Arc design resulted from PGA Professional VJ Trolio’s vision of the perfect putting stroke, the mathematical theories researched and applied by engineer Joey Hamilton, and the manufacturing expertise of engineer-inventor Dave Hamilton.
The Putting Arc works because…
1. It’s based upon natural body movement which can be quickly learned and repeated. Results can be seen in several days … Thousands of repetitions are not required to show a marked improvement.
2. The clubhead travels in a perfect circle (radius R) and the projection of this circle on the ground is an ellipse in the shape of the Putting Arc.
3. The putter is always ‘on plane’ (the sweet-spot/spinal pivot plane). The intersection of this plane with the ground is a straight line, the ball/target line.
4. The club face is always square to the above plane. It is only square to the ball target line at the center line of the Putting Arc. You are learning an inside-to-square-to-inside putting stroke.
5. In this perfect putting stroke, there is only one moving part. The hands, arms and shoulders rotate as one unit. No manipulation of the hands or arms is required to follow the correct path with a correct clubface. It happens automatically.