Eyeline Golf Ball of Steel
The Ball of Steel Gives Instant Feedback on Several Common Putting Flaws.
- Mis-hits: The weight of the Ball of Steel means it rolls off the putter face slowly- any type of mis-hit means the ball will move so slowly you will probably double or triple hit it.
- Eliminate a decelerating stroke: If your stroke is losing momentum as it approaches the ball, your distance control will suffer. The weight of the Ball of Steel demands a stroke with energy at impact.
- Putts hit on the toe or heel, high or low on the face: The heavy ball will let you know immediately if there is a mis-hit.
- Places all your focus on a solid hit: Since the goal of the Ball of Steel is to create a solid stroke, it takes away other thoughts about distance, target, or method. This focus translates into much quicker improvement!
- All your muscles have to remain in motion: With the heavy ball, there is no popping stroke or deceleration at impact. All the muscles that motor your stroke have to continue through the ball and stay connected. You will feel this connection in just a few strokes of the Ball of Steel.
- Your body will adjust the shaft angle for consistent loft: The weight of the Ball of Steel demands that there is no pre-release of the putter head. This could happen during setup – with the shaft leaning away from the target. It could happen during the stroke if the hands flip. Not with the heavy ball! You will find yourself delivering the putter head and shaft in the correct position without thinking.