Attending the PGA Merchandise Show? Visit the GRAA Pavilion at the 2015 PGA Show Demo Day on Tuesday, January 20! The GRAA will be located on Lower Tee Box 2.
The GRAA’s larger presence at this year’s Demo Day will be highlighted by:
- Closest to the Hole Challenge, Presented by Foresight Sports (9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.). The winner of the challenge will receive a free 12-month lease on a Foresight GC2 Smart Camera System.
- Beer Garden, Presented by Pukka (1:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m.). Attendees are invited to enjoy a craft beer tasting with the beer provided by Ya Kilt It Brewing.
In partnership with some of our friends, the GRAA will also be handing out giveaways including:
- GRAA hats by Pukka
- GRAA tees by Champ
- GRAA t-shirts by Antigua
- Golf grip samples from Champ
Additionally, there will be many networking opportunities as the following high-profile professionals have committed to spending some time at our Beer Garden between 1:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m.
- Kathy Glidersleeve-Jensen, 2014 PGA Teacher of the Year
- Lou Guzzi, 2013 PGA Teacher of the Year
- Mike Malaska, 2011 PGA Teacher of the Year
- Rick Kline, 2013 PGA Merchandiser of the Year for Public Facilities
- Nicole Weller, 2013 Youth Player Development Award winner
- Ralph Landrum, 2014 Player Development Award winner
- Michael Haywood, former PGA of America Board member and Southwest PGA Honoary President
- David Beltre, Chelsea Piers general manager