Power Tee, the Number #1 automated ball teeing system for golf ranges, proudly announces it will exhibit at the 2016 PGA Demo Day & PGA Merchandise Show where attendees can experience firsthand the most productive and enjoyable practice aid a golfer can use.
“Power Tee will be introducing their concept of REP® Golf at the PGA Demo Day & PGA Merchandise Show, a concept endorsed by Jim Furyk and Mitchell Spearman which promotes the practice benefits of Power Tee. Both Jim and Mitchell are firm believers in the advantages of Power Tee practice and will be sharing special practice drills for improving your game on Power Tee over the coming year,” commented Power Tee CEO Martin Wyeth.
Short for ‘Repeatable Environment Practice’, REP is a practice concept unique to Power Tee.
• REP is a concept that is embedded in human achievement – similar to a concert pianist playing countless scales or a race car driver driving endless laps, a golfer must hit thousands of practice balls; Power Tee aids this practice by providing a controlled environment to enhance improvement.
• Due to the fact that there are many factors that affect a golfer’s swing, by automatically replacing the ball, Power Tee allows the golfer to maintain close control over all of the major setup elements to the golf swing.
The Number #1 automated Power Tee system will be available to test on Tuesday, January 26th at the 2016 PGA Demo Day which is being held at the Orange County National Golf Center in Orlando, FL. This practice aid will be available for demonstration between 9:00am and 5:00pm. Private demonstrations can be arranged by contacting Clare Dibley at email@example.com or Mike O’Connell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“We invite attendees of both events to visit the Power Tee exhibition space so they can personally experience why Power Tee is the most enjoyable and productive practice aid a golfer can experience. We urge everyone to come and experience Power Tee for themselves,” added Wyeth.
From Wednesday, January 27th through Friday, January 29th the Power Tee automated teeing system will be available for testing at the 2016 PGA Merchandise Show located in hitting station number 28 at the Equipment Testing Center. Power Tee is also located at Booth #1193. If an appointment is preferred, please contact Mike O’Connnell at email@example.com. He will gladly arrange a meeting with one of the Power Tee specialists.
About POWER TEE, the Automatic Choice:
Power Tee was founded by company CEO Martin Wyeth in 1996 to design, develop and promote automatic teeing. There are hundreds of Power Tee systems in 15 different countries in operation. And as of today, Wyeth’s vision is a reality with more than 6,000,000 balls teed up daily with a Power Tee automated system.
Power Tee is found at some of the best practice facilities in the world such as St. Andrews, the Belfry, Wentworth Club and the superb Dromoland Castle in Ireland. This is in addition to over 300 quality driving ranges around the UK, Europe and now in the USA.
The Power Tee automated teeing system is especially popular with juniors, ladies, seniors and beginners, Power Tee is an excellent way to attract new players to the game, and keep them in it. Power Tee has been proven to increase ball sales where correctly implemented, and is the most powerful improvement one can add to a range.
Power Tee’s phenomenal success is a result of its deep seated commitment to quality and service combined with the fact that golfers love Power Tee, they hit more balls per hour while on the range, and are willing to travel further and pay more for the privilege to use Power Tee.
Key Facts on Power Tee:
• NO upfront capital cost
• Installed in over 300 ranges
• Operates in 15 countries
• Tees up more than 6,000,000 balls per day
• Benefits to golfer:
o improve swing
o building confidence
o maintaining stance
o developing rhythm
o muscle memory
o swing grooving
Awards & Accreditations:
• Queen’s Award for Enterprise: Innovation – 2009
• Endorsed by Jim Furyk and Mitchell Spearman
• Wiltshire Business of the Year for Industrial Design & Engineering. Judged by James Dyson, founder & CEO of Dyson Limited and inventor of the world’s leading vacuum cleaner
• Official Supplier to PGA of UK and Europe
• Preferred Supplier of the Organization of Golf and Range Operators (OGRO), UK
• Preferred Vendor of the Golf Range Association of America (GRAA), USA
• Business Partner of the European Golf Course Owners Association (EGCOA), EUROPE