Thousands of PGA Professionals, golf buyers, manufacturers and industry leaders are gathering starting today for the 2016 PGA Fashion & Demo Experience, Aug. 15-17, at Cascata Golf Club and The Venetian in Las Vegas. Events for Monday, Aug. 15, include a full-field Pro-Pro Tournament, the PGA Outdoor Demo Experience, a short-game instructional workshop by 2016 PGA Teacher of the Year Mike Adams, plus live music and a barbecue a Cascata Golf Club. Additionally, The Venetian is the host venue to certification programs by the PGA of America and Flightscope, plus the Association of Golf Merchandisers (AGM) Product Preview and Reception.
The PGA Fashion & Demo Experience continues with a comprehensive schedule of events to include exhibits and demonstrations by more than 200 golf companies and brands, plus special events and education programs on Tuesday and Wednesday, Aug. 16-17, at The Venetian.
Golf industry professionals may register onsite. The PGA Fashion & Demo Experience is an industry-only event and is not open to the general public. Further registration details are available at PGALasVegas.com.
Golf enthusiasts may follow all the action of new product introductions, industry announcements, celebrity appearances and special events at PGALasVegas.com; with reports at PGA.com and in Golf Channel news programming during Morning Drive and Golf Central. Additionally, all the action will be covered extensively on PGA Golf Shows social media platforms, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Schedule of Events for Monday, Aug. 15
Cascata Golf Club
• The tournament features a full field of 50 PGA/LPGA Professional Teams; a $20,650 purse with a $5,000 first-place prize, plus $1,000 chipping & putting contests. Begins with a 9 a.m. shot-gun start.
• Sponsors – Supporting: Tee Tree and VPAR | Contest Sponsors: Market 9 Lithium Golf, Hole in 1 Drinks & Tee Tree
The Venetian & Cascata Golf Club
• The PGA Fashion & Demo Experience Education Conference begins with the PGA’s CPP 2.0 Certification Kick Start certification program (9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.) and the FlightScope Academy (8:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.) on Monday morning at The Venetian, Level 4. Additionally, the “Finding Your Natural Swing” Instructional Workshop by 2016 PGA Teacher of the Year Mike Adams will be presented, 3:30 – 4:30 p.m., at Cascata Golf Club.
• Single session registration, full day and full conference registration remains open, plus course details can be found, at PGALasVegas.com/education. The leadership track of the education conference is sponsored by Teesnap.
PGA Outdoor Demo Experience
Cascata Golf Club
• The PGA Outdoor Demo Experience, 2-6 p.m. on Monday, features top equipment and technology testing, indoor golf marketplace, outdoor vendor village, industry networking, special events, contests/prizes, live music and a barbeque. Complimentary transportation is provided to and from The Venetian.
• Sponsors – Supporting: Tee Tree and VPAR | Official Tee Sponsor: Champ | Official Hat Sponsor: The Game Headwear | Contest Sponsors: MSOP – The Major Series of Putting – and the PGA Southwest Section
AGM Product Preview & Reception
The Venetian, Delfino Meeting Room, Level 4
• Buyers and attending PGA Professionals will be able to preview the collections of select AGM partner vendors, 5 – 7 p.m., prior to the official Show opening, and network with colleagues at the AGM Product Preview and Reception.
2016 PGA Fashion & Demo Experience
The PGA Fashion & Demo Experience, Aug. 15-17, 2016, in Las Vegas, is a golf merchandising, product testing and professional education event, exclusively for golf industry professionals and golf lifestyle apparel retailers, presented in a modern, sophisticated setting and organized by the PGA of America and PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions. In addition to product presentations by more than 200 companies and brands, the annual industry event features a Pro-Pro Tournament, PGA Outdoor Demo Experience, Fashion Show, Industry Reception and Education Conference. Event details and registration are available at PGALasVegas.com.