OGIO has golfers ‘covered’ this season with its latest Aquatech collection. This assembly of waterproof golf bags marries today’s swanky matte black’s, grey’s and white’s hydrophobic body materials with the most vibrant thermo-welded YKK zipper colors of the season. This expansion of OGIO’s Aquatech collection combines three stand bags and three cart bags to conveniently cater to any golfer’s preferences.
In addition to the head-turning fashion statement the Aquatech bag conveys and its impermeable body, OGIO has gone three steps further than the competition. The Aquatech infuses a unique SPF 3X protection, which preserves each bag’s vivacious color and keeps it looking new 3 times longer than the industry standard. Stains are also easily wiped clean.
Weighing in at less than 5 lbs. for the cart option and under 4 lbs. for the stand, each bag in this collection includes a waterproof rain cover and fleece lined valuables pocket to protect your most precious assets.
“With OGIO’s continued rapid growth, our retail partners continue to request further partnership through the addition of additional categories worldwide,” said Tom Gocke, Global VP of OGIO Golf. “We pride ourselves on delivering fashionable designs that are going to stand apart from the herd. The Aquatech collection certainly delivers that, but now takes the offering a step further, by giving our consumers much-needed waterproof capabilities during this season. We are proud to be offering this design for both cart and stand users, guaranteeing golfers in all markets a variety of fashionable and functional options.”
Aquatech Collection Features:
- Crafted with light-weight waterproof fabric, and waterproof fleece lined valuable pocket with internal cell phone sleeve
- Bag surface engineered with SPF 3X protection to maintain color and “new” look 3 times longer than the industry average
- Thermal welded waterproof pockets, seams, and zippers for 100% protection against rain
- Weighs a mere 4 (cart) and 5 (stand) lbs. and is built with an ultra-padded shoulder strap
- Includes a 14-way diamond performance top to conveniently and securely store clubs without them jostling around
- Includes waterproof, snap on rain cover for the top of the bag
- Now available as cart bag or stand bag
OGIO International, Inc. is a global leader in golf bag, apparel and accessories design, recognized for collections showcasing unique styles infused with intelligent design. An award-winning brand, the company received gold and silver medals by Golf Digest in its 2010 and 2011 “Hot List” issues for its cutting-edge golf bag line and was also selected as the official team travel gear for the 2011 U.S. President’s Cup. Founded in 1987, the private, Utah-based company distributes products worldwide under the OGIO brand name, and operates an original equipment manufacturer division to produce gear bags for other internationally known brands.
Max Borges Agency email@example.com 305-374-4404 x123