For the fourth straight year, The Little Linksters Association for Junior Golf Development is looking for the best pee-wee golf swings from kids 3-8 years old. As introduced in last year’s competition, the contest will be open to children from all across the world.
“In our first three years we were very excited to have had such a successful launch of what we want to continue to grow into an annual showcase of what very young golfers are capable of doing” explained Little Linkster’s, LLC and Little Linksters Association for Junior Golf Development (501c3) founder, PGA Professional Brendon Elliott. “We have been very blessed to have such a recognized and esteemed celebrity panel of judges in our first three years including Annika Sorenstam, Hank Haney, Kelly Sheehan, Lexi Thompson, Jim McLean, Win McMurry, Chuck Evans, Nicole Weller and Paula Creamer” Elliott added.
PGA Professional Brendon Elliott who is a 2010-2012 US Kids Golf Top 50 Kids Teacher, a 2013 US Kids Golf Master Kids Teacher, a 2013 GRAA Top 50 Growth of the Game Teaching Professional and the 2011-2013 NFPGA Junior Golf Leader award winner will lead the judging. He will be assisted by this year’s esteemed celebrity panel of judges which is equally as impressive as the first three years groups. Taking part in the 2013-2014 campaign is:
- Gary Player– Golf Icon & Grand Slam Champion.
- Brittany Lincicome– LPGA Tour Professional, Multiple Winner including the 2009 Kraft Nabisco.
- Holly Sonders– Golf Channel personality and host of numerous shows on the all golf network.
- Frank Nobilo– Golf Channel personality and analyst, Former Tour Player, 3 Time Presidents Cup Team Member.
- Allen Wronowski, PGA– Honorary President of the PGA of America. PGA Hall of Fame Member
- Nicole Weller, PGA– PGA & LPGA Professional, multiple award winning instructor including being the first ever to be named the PGA & LPGA Junior Leader in the same year (2013)
- Chuck Evans– Top 100 Instructor and Author of “How to Build Your Golf Swing.”
Complete bios of the judges can soon be found on the contest website.
Parents are encouraged to have their child participate in this contest by submitting a video link from YouTube of their “Little Linksters” swing onto the contest page on LittleLinksters.com. The contest entry period will begin on October 31st and run through January 15th. Contest registration, details and instructions will be available on the Little Linksters website starting on October 31st.
Prize packages will be awarded in four age categories: Under 3 (New for 2013-2014), 3–4 years old, 5–6 years old and 7–8 years old. Each prize package includes items from some of the industry’s best children’s golf apparel, equipment and training aid companies:
- The Littlest Golfer gift pack
- U.S. Kids Golf Full set of Clubs and other accessories
- Exemption & Entry Fee into 2014 FCG International (Formally San Diego Junior Masters)
- EyeLine Golf training aids package
- The Golfer’s Footprint swing trainer
- MoRodz alignment sticks
- Almost Golf play anywhere pack
- Swingfix online lessons
- Star Putter training aid
- Kwik Golf gift pack
- My Mini Golf gift pack
- Swinggait Swing Trainer
- Stick To Sports “Let’s Play Golf” Book
- Little Linksters coloring book and prize pack
Winners will be announced at the 2014 PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando, January 22-24. Details will be released soon on the winner’s presentation.
The Little Linksters golf program in central Florida is designed specifically for children from 3 to 8 years old. The program is taught in a fun and interactive way using both traditional and non-traditional instructional methods to ensure children’s first introduction to golf is FUN! The Little Linksters mascots Floppy, Birdie & Bogey are featured in the programs instructional coloring book and training aids.
The Little Linksters Association for Junior Golf Development, a 501c3 nonprofit in Central Florida runs this mobile golf instruction program as well as an introductory through advanced level tournament series for children ages 3-10. In November of 2013, Little Linksters will launch its new G.O.A.L.S. program for children with special needs. G.O.A.L.S. stands for Golf Outreach Advances Life Skills. Also in development is a national program that will enable teaching professionals from across the country to grow their business and the game of golf with a proven program that combines a child-friendly approach, a complete program curriculum, and uses items from some of the industry’s best training aid and junior golf equipment companies.
To help the nonprofit, Little Linksters Association for Junior Golf Development contact them at email@example.com
For more information about the “Best Pee-Wee Golf Swing in the World” Video Contest or the Little Linksters Association for Junior Golf Development, please visit www.littlelinksters.com or contact Brendon Elliott at Brendon@LittleLinksters.com or by phone at (321) 278-1612.