Today Callaway Golf Company (NYSE: ELY) announced two new clubs, the Big Bertha Irons, which can make golfers up to two clubs longer with a new 360 Face Cup™ technology, previously used for big distance gains in the company’s Fairway Woods and Hybrids, and the Big Bertha Hybrids, Callaway’s first adjustable hybrids.
Both the Big Bertha Irons and the Big Bertha Hybrids will be available at golf retailers nationwide and on www.callawaygolf.com on October 17, 2014.
In addition to this page on the company’s web site http://bit.ly/BBMedia, a suite of original content was released by Callaway today to support the announcement:
- An animated graphic feature video for the Big Bertha Iron and the Big Bertha Hybrid: http://bit.ly/BBProdVid
- Face Cup Face-Off with Patrick Reed. How far will Patrick Reed hit the new Big Bertha 6-iron? http://bit.ly/BBFaceCup
- The Big Bertha Irons and Big Bertha Hybrids “Callaway Talks” episode with Alan Hocknell, SVP, R&D, and Harry Arnett, SVP, Marketing: http://bit.ly/BBCallTalks
- The 360 Face Cup video with Alan Hocknell — a more detailed description of this new technology in an iron: http://bit.ly/BB360Face
- The Internal Standing Wave video with Alan Hocknell – a more detailed overview of how this Fairway Wood and Hybrid technology was implemented in an iron design: http://bit.ly/BBTech1
About Callaway Golf
Callaway Golf Company (NYSE: ELY) creates products designed to make every golfer a better golfer. Callaway Golf Company manufactures and sells golf clubs and golf balls, and sells golf accessories, under the Callaway Golf® and Odyssey® brands worldwide. For more, please visit http://www.CallawayGolf.com
Callaway Golf Company