-Press Release, Vienna, Va.
Billy Casper Golf (BCG) – owner and operator of more than 140 golf courses, country clubs and resorts – has launched Buffalo Turf & Landscape Company (Buffalo TLC) to provide a new approach to maintenance-only programs.
Buffalo TLC delivers turnkey agronomic management of golf properties by utilizing a powerful and scalable operating platform. It includes talented course superintendents, purchasing economies of scale, development of tailored action plans and budgets, overall business prudency and impeccable course and property conditions.
The new division of BCG uniquely promotes a fee-for-service structure that allows property owners unfettered visibility into actual maintenance activities and costs. Such transparency differs from conventional maintenance-only “lump-sum” contracts that do not require detailed reporting.
“Buffalo TLC presents owners with control, and effective on-going communication and collaboration,” says Bryan Bielecki, Vice President of Agronomy of Buffalo TLC. “Our team produces a heavy dose of TLC and custom agronomic solutions, with accountability, so property owners enjoy peace of mind and healthy returns.”
Additional Buffalo TLC advantages:
• Several courses have won best-in-kind awards from Golf Digest, GOLF Magazine and Golfweek
• More than 150 agronomists regularly share best practices
• Regional directors are based near property locales to optimize support, communication and local knowledge
• Superintendents have joined Buffalo TLC from top-ranked courses nationwide
• “BCGreen” focuses on carbon footprint reduction
• All Buffalo TLC courses are enrolled for Audubon International Cooperative Sanctuary certification
• Custom education programs with the Golf Course Superintendents’ Association of America and “BCG-U”
Buffalo TLC is structured to eventually serve sports fields, parks and recreation areas, and residential and commercial developments. Complementary to golf-course maintenance, property owners choose from:
• Landscaping – Horticulture, snow removal, lawn care, bed maintenance
• Development – Irrigation, construction, renovation, general contractor
• Environmental Management – Wetlands, ecosystems, lakes, wildlife habitats
• Total T&L Care — All the above
For more information: www.billycaspergolf.com/buffalotlc, 703.761.1444.
About Billy Casper Golf
Headquartered in Vienna, VA, BCG is the largest domestic owner-operator of golf course, country clubs and resorts, with more than 140 properties under its turnkey management. The company was founded more than 20 years ago in cooperation with golf legend Billy Casper. A division of BCG, Buffalo Communications is the leading global golf-lifestyle public relations, branding, marketing-communications and creative services firm representing top brands in and related to golf.