The PGA Merchandise Show schedule of events was announced today for the global golf industry event taking place, Jan. 21-24, in Orlando.
The PGA Merchandise Show, the international golf industry’s MAJOR of Golf Business, attracts nearly 40,000 golf industry professionals from around the world and nearly 1,000 participating golf companies and brands to Orlando.
The 2020 PGA Show Week will begin with the NGCOA’s Golf Business Conference (Jan. 20-22), the AGM Retail Conference (Jan. 21) and the PGA Show Education Conference (Jan. 21-24) at the Orange County Convention Center (OCCC). The 18th Annual PGA Show Demo Day will be held Tuesday, Jan. 21, at Orange County National Golf Center. PGA Merchandise Show exhibits, demonstrations, presentations and special events will fill out the industry calendar Wednesday – Friday, Jan. 22–24, at the Convention Center. Additionally, the Racquet and Paddle Sports Show, a four-day trade event for the tennis, racquet and paddle sports industry, will be co-located with the PGA Merchandise Show, Jan. 22-24, in the Convention Center (West Halls E/F).
Complimentary industry registration for the PGA Merchandise Show is now open at PGAShow.com. Additionally, registration for the PGA Show Education Conference is also now available with early registration savings available through Nov. 18, 2019, at PGAShow2020.com/education.
2020 PGA Show Week Schedule of Events
- NGCOA Golf Business Conference, Jan. 20-22
The annual Golf Business Conference, the largest annual meeting of golf course owners and operators, joins PGA Show Week for the first time in 2020 at the OCCC. The event offers 15 education sessions over two days; a pre-conference Master Class; a Master Minds session; the annual Yamaha Golf Outing; and the annual Celebration & Awards Dinner. Details are available at GolfBusinessConference.com.
- PGA Show Demo Day, Tuesday, Jan. 21
The PGA Show Demo Day features nearly 100 top golf companies within 200+ hitting bays, practice greens, a golf cart test track and the vendor village of the 42-acre Orange County National Golf Center. Additionally, instructional workshops are offered on the range by top PGA Professional teachers. The PGA Show Demo Day is open to PGA Professionals, media and invited buyers, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.; to all PGA Show attendees, noon – 5 p.m.
- AGM Retail Conference/Product Preview & Buyers’ Reception, Jan. 21
The Association of Golf Merchandisers (AGM) host their annual retail conference, including a full schedule of educational sessions, presentation of the Platinum Awards, and the evening Product Preview & Buyers’ Reception at the OCCC. Details are available at AGMgolf.org.
- PGA Show Education Conference, Jan. 21-24
The annual PGA Show Education Conference features industry experts presenting outdoor instructional workshops, multiple certification programs and more than 50 classroom sessions at the OCCC and Orange County National Golf Center. Special registration savings for PGA Members and industry professional early registration, through Nov. 18, 2019, are currently available at PGAShow2020.com/education.
- PGA Merchandise Show Exhibits, Demonstrations, Presentations, Special Events, Jan. 22-24
The PGA Merchandise Show brings together nearly 40,000 golf industry professionals and some 1,000 participating golf companies within 1 million square ft. of exhibit, demonstration and meeting space of the Orange County Convention Center, Jan. 22-24, 2020.
- Exhibits: Some 1,000 top golf companies and brands within nearly 1 million gross square feet of interactive exhibit, demonstration and presentation space create the world’s largest business-to-business golf event.
- PGA Forum Stage: The PGA of America and industry leaders utilize the PGA Forum Stage to address the industry’s most pressing topics, player development initiatives, new equipment introductions, golf employment, teaching best practices, merchandising ideas and more.
- Equipment Test Center: The country’s largest indoor equipment test center allows attendees to experience hands-on testing of the newest equipment and the latest advances in technology and design within 50 hitting bays and a nearby putting green.
- PGA Show Golf Fitness, Wellness & Instruction area, presented by TPI: This special exhibitor pavilion and presentation stage focuses on the health benefits of golf, and the products and services helping to increase enjoyment and performance, while the playing the sport.
- Inventor’s Spotlight: In cooperation with the United Inventors Association, the PGA Show presents the Inventor’s Spotlight exhibitor pavilion, a specialty area for innovative new products or services not yet available in the marketplace.
- Fashion Show & Block Party: The latest trends in fashion are in the spotlight during the live PGA Fashion Show & Block Party, newly located to the Apparel Hall, on Thursday evening, Jan. 22.
- Golf Travel Pavilion: The latest resort, golf facility and travel services from around the world are featured in the travel pavilion, which also has the support of the International Golf Travel Market and their featured golf tourism suppliers exhibiting in the pavilion.
- New Product Zone: The popular “New Product Zone” features hundreds of the newest equipment, apparel, products and accessories in one convenient Show floor setting and includes an exhibitor presentation stage.
- Golf Facility Innovation Center: The Golf Facility Innovation Center is a contemporary model golf shop exhibit of merchandising best practices, fitness, technology, food and beverage operations, as well as all touch points that can impact the customer experience, and drive facility revenue.
- Golf Channel “Morning Drive” Live: Bringing the excitement of the industry-only PGA Show to golf enthusiasts and consumers, Golf Channel’s “Morning Drive” broadcasts live each morning from a special broadcast studio at PGA Show Demo Day and on the PGA Show Floor.
- Co-Located Racquet & Paddle Sports Show, Jan. 21-24
Co-located with PGA Show in the OCCC West Building (Halls E/F), the Racquet & Paddle Sports Show is a comprehensive B2B event for the tennis, racquet and paddle sports industry, offering exhibits, demonstrations, education, product testing and networking events. Registered PGA Show attendees will have complimentary access to the racquet industry event. Details are available at RacquetPaddleSportsShow.com.
The PGA Merchandise Show, “the MAJOR of Golf Business,” is organized in partnership with the PGA of America and is a trade-only event, not open to the public.