- Grass Tees (15)
- Bays with Mats (78)
- Accurate Yardage Measurements on Tees to Targets
- Short Game Practice Area
- Lighting for Night Use
- Grass Putting Green
- Covered Areas
- Heated Bays (30)
- Golf Shop (2300 sq. ft.)
- Food & Beverage
Type of Range Targets:
- Fairway Cuts
- Target Nets
- Barber Poles
Number of PGA Professional Instructors: 4
Number of LPGA Professional Instructors: 3
Clubfitting services provided.
Total number of visits to range per year: 126,765
Number of range balls dispensed on range per year: 6,215,880
Number of range balls in inventory: 60,000
New balls are acquired: Annually
Best range promotion:
Oak Marr ran a range special on our 20 and 40 point range passes during the week of Cyber Monday and Black Friday in 2019. The sale yielded $25, 641 in sales of range passes, an increase of 86% in sales when compared to the same time in the previous year.
- Email campaigns to both our Oak Marr subscriber list of 6290 as well as our Golf Fairfax list that consists of 55,461.
- Paid electronic banner and button ads via NBC Sports Washington website and mobile app, video for TV commercials, pre roll ad for online videos and podcasts (Sports Junkies, Redskins Nation)
- Large A Frame signage in the pro shop, outside the clubhouse, and on the driving range
- Promotion on social media @GolfFairfax Twitter, @FairfaxParks Twitter, @FairfaxParks Facebook and Instagram (boostedposts)
- Website promotion on Golf Fairfax home page, Oak Marr Golf home page, Oak Marr Range home page, Golf Fairfax practicefacility page
- Cross promotion at neighboring facilities via signage, electronic signage, Oak Marr RECenter, Oak Marr Farmers Market
- Cross marketing via the Fairfax County Park Authority overall “Holiday” email blast
Oak Marr Golf held an Open House for the community in coordination with the Ribbon Cutting of our newly renovated range inApril of 2019. Mailed out 50,000 postcards. We had a steady turn-out of 100+ people, most of whom had never been to the facilityand were impressed with the facility eager to get involved.
Marketing for Range Renovations and Open House