- Grass Tees (10 Grass tees in Designated Short Game area)
- Bays with Mats (42 + “On-Range Video Studio”, 23 stations are Power Tee)
- Accurate Yardage Measurements on Tees to Targets
- Short Game Practice Area
- Lighting for Night Use
- Synthetic Putting Green
- Covered Areas
- Miniature Golf Course (18 holes)
- Heated Bays (14 including “On-Range Video Studio”)
- Golf Shop (500 Sq. Ft.)
- Food & Beverage
- 10 Batting Cages (softball & baseball)
- 4 Pavilion Areas for Company Events, Private Parties, Team Building Events & Birthday Parties
- 3 Horseshoe Pits
- Range Game Skills Test for practice and competition.
- 3 Sand Beach Volleyball Courts for leagues and instruction
- 2 Basketball Courts
- 23 Power Tee Automated Hitting Stations
- Ball Flight Monitor
- Other entertainment add-ons for events such as catering, inflatables, rides, ponies, face painter and caricature artists, etc.
Type of Range Targets:
- Built-up Greens
- Yardage Signs
- Short Game Wedge Distance Pylons
- Basket Net Targets
- Painted Telephone Netting Poles designating fairway width
Number of PGA Professionals: 4 PGA Professionals, 1 PGA Apprentice Professional
Clubfitting services provided.
Number of range balls dispensed on range per year: 5,000,000+
Number of range balls in inventory: 65,000-70,000
New balls are acquired: 3 times per year, largest purchase in Spring
Best range promotion: We have continued our Dulles Golf Club where ERange Key purchasers and Golf Academy Students receive
discounts on merchandise, lessons and at partner golf facilities, businesses and restaurants. Our most popular
promotional event is still our Father’s Day and Mother’s Day offering a free bucket of balls, round of mini golf batting
cages to Mom’s and Dad’s form 9am to 12pm. Golf Academy Professionals provide tee line instruction for all family
members! Our Majors Tent Sale with manufacturers demo days has been successful as well.
Special programs: We provide Family Fun Day Certificates and Savings Books as donations, silent auction items as a fundraiser fo r
schools and local charities. We continued our program form 2014-2015 where schools or charities can host a fund
raising event at Dulles Golf Center where 30% of all proceeds go directly to the charity or school PTA.