|Palm Beach Gardens, Florida — PGA and LPGA members, golf buyers and industry professionals can now register to attend the 65th PGA Merchandise Show, Jan. 23–26, 2018, in Orlando, at PGAShow.com. Exhibitor and media registration will open later this month.The PGA Merchandise Show, the international golf industry’s MAJOR of Golf Business for more than 60 years, will begin with the 16th Annual PGA Show Demo Day at Orange County National Golf Center on Tuesday, Jan. 23. PGA Merchandise Show exhibits, demonstrations, education seminars, special events and industry presentations will fill a busy PGA Show Week schedule Wednesday – Friday, Jan. 24–26, at the Orange County Convention Center.
In addition to event registration, PGA Show Education Conference registration is opening simultaneously, offering early pricing incentives for the comprehensive education program which includes outdoor instructional workshops, multiple certification programs, daily keynote presentations and more than 40 classroom sessions. PGA Professionals are able to earn more than 40 MSR credits through participation in the PGA Show Education Conference and various PGA Merchandise Show programs. PGA Show Education Conference details are available at PGAShow2018.com/education . The current PGA of America MSR Credit cycle ends June 15, 2018. PGA Show MSR Credits details are available at PGAShow2018.com/MSR.
Attendance at the 65th PGA Merchandise Show is restricted to PGA Professionals and golf industry personnel. Attendance and registration guidelines are available at PGAShow2018.com/guidelines. Savings on PGA Show official hotels, plus additional travel discounts, are also available at PGAShow2018.com/travel.
There is no registration fee for qualified golf industry professionals through Dec. 13, 2017. Beginning Dec. 14, 2017, PGA Professionals and Allied Association members can continue to register at no charge, while other industry personnel will incur a $35 registration processing fee through Jan. 23, 2018; and a $175 fee at the PGA Show through Jan. 26, 2018.
|About the PGA Merchandise Show
The 65th PGA Merchandise Show, held Jan. 23–26, 2018, in Orlando, will welcome some 1,000 top golf companies and brands and more than 40,000 industry professionals from around the world to the industry’s annual global summit for the business of golf. The PGA Show Demo Day, the world’s largest professional golf testing event, will be held on Tuesday, Jan. 23, at the Orange County National Golf Center. During PGA Show days, Jan. 24–26, at the Orange County Convention Center, PGA Professionals, retailers and industry leaders will uncover the latest trends, source the newest golf merchandise, test the latest equipment, learn proven business best practices, network among peers and move forward the business of the game. The PGA Merchandise Show, the MAJOR of Golf Business, is a trade–only event, not open to the public.
November 1, 2017
Attendee Registration Opens for the 2018 PGA Merchandise Show
- Callaway Golf Announces Mack Daddy 4 Raw Wedges
- TaylorMade Golf Company Introduces P790 UDI Driving Iron
- Callaway Golf Announces New Sure Out Wedge Lofts
- Callaway Golf Announces New Callaway Customs Rogue Drivers
- Callaway Announces New Mack Daddy 4 Callaway Customs Wedges
- PGA Golf Clinics for Women to Debut in 2018
- The 65th PGA Merchandise Show, the “MAJOR of Golf Business,” Brought the World of Golf Together to Drive Business Forward in 2018
- PGA Show Photos
- The 65th PGA Merchandise Show, January 23-26, 2018
- Titleist Introduces New Vokey Design SM7 Wedges
- SkyGolf Introduces The SkyPro, New Swing Analyzer And Training Tool
- Bob Salera: Offer Local Teams Practice Opportunities
- Jack Thomsen: Utilize Circular Mats and Variable Lies
- Bruce Fleming: Develop A Frequent User Program
- Total Driving Range Solutions Launches Service to Help Driving Range Facilities